Contract administration is often seen as an aspect of the melbourne builders cycle that can be fudged by someone with some or little general building management skills. In actual fact nothing can be further from the truth. It’s folly to underestimate the importance and complexity of the contract administration process when trying to ensure the building is constructed the way the draftsperon and client intended it.
your draftsperson is familiarity with all the construction details, the intricate features and finished expectations of your building that allows us to provide valuable assistance which in-turn streamlines the contractor’s workflow and mitigates construction risk.
- tendering the project to Melbourne builders
- liaising with contractors to ensure accurate tender responses
- delivery strategy selection and project programming
- cash flow planning and elemental programming
- regular or programmed team meetings
- monitoring and reporting